Thursday, March 15, 2012

Not so good at blogging! LOL

I'd been thinking for a long time that I should start a blog...then when I do...I am so bad at blogging. Several times during the week I think about different topics to blog about but then I'm too beat by the end of the day to blog about it! LOL

I prayed last night that God show me the direction He wants me to go! Sometimes I put myself in too many different groups and feel so overwhelmed with all I have to do (work and non-work). I thought about the song "Jesus Take The Wheel" by Carrie Underwood last night and how I really need His direction on the things I need to let go of and paths He wants me to be on.

Today I received a disappointing email from a PTA board member and guess what...maybe that was God's sign that is one thing that needs to go! Though I was so hopeful in helping the PTA succeed this year it seems the members of the board have put up so many roadblocks...I feel like getting off that train. And I think that is what I will do! I will find other ways to be involved at the school....that doesn't involve stress..lol.

Next blog coming soon...:)



1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about feeling overwhelmed. I have this bad tendency to try to "fill" too many shoes, and it ends up wearing me down. I think you made the right decision in realizing that maybe you were stretched too thin!

    ReplyDelete